Friday 11 May 2007

my baby sister and me

My baby sister, who is not such a baby anymore (she's 26), is getting married.

Lauren is one of the sweetest people to have ever graced the planet. She is kind, open and simply the best sister a girl could ask for.



Her wedding, which is to take place in September, will be a simple and intimate affair. Well, as simple as it can be with 7 step siblings, my mother's three ex husbands, my father, step mother and various other family members in attendance!

Despite all that, I can't wait. It will be a day time ceremony and reception (in an effort to keep the relies sober) and will take place in a beautiful garden and pavillion in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.

A resourceful young thing, she's having a co-worker at the gallery where she works design her invitations and she has found a beautiful 1950's style, floor length Morrissey dress in off-white which she picked up for the bargain price of $250!

So now my search begins. I have to find a dress.

4 comments:

Parisian Cowboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parisian Cowboy said...

Luli, I am sure you'll find this special dress, and the special person to go with it.

Anonymous said...

Find a lovely blue dress...
Delphine

Julia said...

Congrats to baby sis!